Contact

Email me at cure4us@ymail.com

October 11, 2010

Day 1 Master Cleanse

Today is day 1, here is a reminder of what this is about:
-Yesterday, day 0:
Enema (coffee enema) and Colon Cleansing Tea at bedtime.
-Today, day 1:
Salt Water Flush first thing in the morning,
Lemon Cleanse 6 times a day,Apple cider vinegar 3 times a day.
I also started 
H2O2 protocol today 3 drops 3 times a day.
I am doing a Master Cleanse without a deadline, so no pressure as much as i can handle.
My goal is to have more energy, improve my overall health and loose few pounds.
The point of doing a Master Cleanse for me is to shake off any toxins, any potential risk for a disease, basically as a prevention.
No matter what your reasons are or what your goals are start today it will be worth the effort.
My first day of master cleanse is just like any other day, nothing special to report.
I will be posting soon, so if you need any help, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment